Hikari Ultra LED Headlight Conversion Kit
If you are looking to upgrade the light output of your vehicle with the most upscale LED kit that will not break the band, Ultra LED conversion kit by Hikari is the way to go! Many car magazines noted, that this is one of the best LED conversion kits one may get for under $100. In fact, the price with shipping will be even lower.
Available in the majority of popular bulb sizes (H1, H3, H11, etc), these Hikari Ultra LED headlight bulbs are designed to work on the majority of popular American cars, trucks, and SUVs.
- Top light output: 12000 Lm per bulb;
- +270% brighter, than your stock headlight bulbs;
- Hikari LED bulbs are backed up with a limited 2-year warranty;
- 1 kit includes 2 bulbs, LED drivers, installation instructions, and a warranty sheet;
- Ultra-thin heat sink eliminates excessive heat quickly and does not contain mechanical components that may wear out with time;
- Vehicles manufactured after 2000 may require additional Hikari load resistors (sold separately).
Access our store as a guest!
Hikari Ultra LED Conversion Kits: Bulb Sizes
The Ultra LED headlight bulbs by Hikari are available in different bulb sizes that are compatible with the majority of the most popular American vehicle applications. Check out the chart below to get access to the exact bulb size you need. If you are unsure about the bulb size, you can always refer to this bulb size checker to verify the proper bulb size for your vehicle.
|Single Beam||Dual Beam|
|H1||9003 / H4|
|H7||9004 / HB1|
|H11||9005 / HB3|
|*||9006 / HB4|
|*||9007 / HB5|
|*||9008 / H13|
|*||9012 / HIR2|
Hikari Ultra LED Kit: Features
- A flawless adjustable beam pattern ensures the safe operation of the Hikari Ultra LEDs. It means that your headlights with these LEDs on will not produce that dangerous glare. In fact, these LED series bulbs by Hikari feature the most upscale beam pattern.
- Lasting service and reliability. In average, Hikari Ultra LEDs last over 60.000 hours, while the best halogen headlight bulbs can boast working within 1.800 – 2.000 hours.
- Hikari Ultra LED headlight bulbs do not contain fragile components. Unlike HID or halogen bulbs, these LED bulbs do not have that tiny capsule with gas or tungsten, so they are not likely to get easily damaged due to vibration caused by vehicle operation. The same story with the heat sink. Unlike the other LED bulbs, Hikari Ultra employs a thin heat sink instead of a fan, which makes these bulbs more lasting.
- Hikari Ultra LED bulbs contain thin heat sinks, that operate as cooling units. They eliminate heat produced by the headlight bulbs but are small enough to be compatible with the majority of OEM duct covers of US cars, trucks, and SUVs.
- Note, that some newer vehicles may require extra load resistors for flawless and error-free operation of LED headlight bulbs. These resistors are not included into the kit and are shipped separately.
See special offers!
Keep browsing Hikari LED website to read more about lighting solutions!
Submit your review
I upgraded both the low beams and high beams with the Ultra LED Kits. It couldn't have been easier to install, it took less than 30 minutes to install both. They put out extremely bright white light. I would recommend these to anyone looking to upgrade their headlights.
Amazing upgrade from stock bulbs without the problem of blinding other drivers
I replaced both low beams and high beams on my Tacoma and got just the look I was looking for. They were very easy to install and provide superior light and field of view compared to stock headlights. I would recommend these lights for anyone looking to replace stock headlights.
I put these into my 2018 F150 reflector low beams, high beams and fog lights and into my 2020 Fusion projector low beams and reflector high beams. Make sure you order the resistors for these because they will flicker or not work at all on newer vehicles. I originally neglected to order the resistors and after calling their support line, they rushed the resistors right out - problem solved. So all said, I have 5 sets of these in 2 vehicles. The beam pattern on these is near perfect. The color IS perfect. I cannot imagine these actually being 12,000 lumens/bulb because you'd be blinding everyone. They are VERY bright though and I spent a lot of time adjusting the lights in both vehicles. If you are unhappy with your headlights, get these, I guarantee you won't be disappointed. I've tried HID, other LEDs and even those so called awesome, expensive "white" halogen bulbs. These Hikari Ultras blow them all away. All 5 sets of the Ultras are worth every cent I spent and I don't regret my purchases whatsoever. BTW, Hikari's customer support is VERY good!!
I have tried HID kits and other LED kits in the finicky projector headlights on my 2020 Fusion. Heard good things and read some good reviews on the Hikari Ultra kit so I decided to give them a try. I removed the Morimoto HID kit I was using and replaced it with these. I was searching for the illusive perfect beam pattern, perfect color, perfect brightness, perfect top cutoff line, etc., and nothing I tried measured up. After putting these in and firing them up, I was in awe. Seriously. Everything was perfect. Unfortunately, the next morning my driver's side was OUT. I was a little upset and requested a refund and to cancel the 2nd set I had ordered. Customer support said all I need are the H11 resistors, so I ordered a set. Voila, both sides work perfectly - no issues, no flickers, nothing. They are perfect. After my 2nd set came in, I put those in my brights (reflector style) and wow, I can see the road a mile out now. My only issue was a small, unlit spot on my driver's side but after reading the instructions and watching a video or two, you can fully install the bulb and then there is about a 120 degree adjustment you can make without the bulb being unscrewed. Apparently that bulb was not a perfectly up and down so I twisted it ever so slightly and poof, no more dark spot. If you're needing awesome headlights and whether you have reflector or projector headlight enclosures, get these. You'll thank me later and save yourself a lot of grief and frustration, not to mention MONEY. Don't forget to order the resistors, too. They are a great $19.99 investment.
If you are looking for a great quality, well built LED, the HIKARI ULTRAs are the way to go. These LEDs put out an extremely bright and clean white light. Its unique cut out design help produce a great precise beam pattern and its build quality is definitely top notch. It's clear when you open the box, HIKARI uses quality materials and the assembly is excellent. The conversion kit comes with everything you need to upgrade from stock halogens to LEDs. I am so please with my purchase and have them installed for my Low and High beams. These give EXACTLY the look I was going for and provide me with the light output I needed. Worth every penny spent. I highly recommend these to ANYONE in the market looking to upgrade their lights. I will definitely be sticking with this brand when we are ready to upgrade my wife's Jeeps stock lights as well. Excellent Product!
installed Hikari Ultra in aftermarket headlights (Spyder halo lights). I live the beam pattern and brightness! I believe leds for low beams should go as an option, as Spyder halogen bulbs are so poor..... thanks for help in adjustment.
I ordered a set of h13 LEDs off Amazon from you guys on April 11th. They work fine, though I have the resistor installed on both headlights
I purchase a LED conversion set of bulbs from Amazon on June 23, 2018. Have been enjoying bright bulbs since then!
I'm glad that I bought your bulbs. They are bright!
I got your H4 LED headlight bulbs after the research that I've done I have decided that I would like to purchase your brand's light.