Basic LED Conversion Kit
If you are looking to upgrade the light output of your vehicle but your budget is limited, the basic LED conversion kit by Hikari is the way to go! Many car magazines noted, that this is the best LED conversion kit one may get for under $50. In fact, the price with shipping will be even lower.
Available in the majority of popular bulb sizes, these Hikari LED headlight bulbs are designed to work on the majority of popular American cars, trucks and SUVs.
Hikari LED Kit: Technical Characteristics
- Top light output: 9600 Lm;
- +220% brighter, than your stock headlight bulbs;
- Normal operating temperature: 150F;
- Hikari LED bulbs are backed up with limited 2-year warranty;
- 1 kit includes 2 bulbs, 2 LED drivers, installation instructions and a warranty sheet;
- Vehicles manufactured after 2000 may require additional Hikari load resistors (sold separately).
Access our store as a guest!
By installing Hikari LED bulbs you will benefit from quality light output and enjoy improved on-road visibility without producing that dangerous glare. Step in to see specs and features of the LEDs and shop Hikari light bulbs!
The LED headlight bulbs by Hikari are available in different bulb sizes that are compatible with the majority of the most popular American vehicle applications. Check out the chart below to get access to the exact bulb size you need. If you are unsure about the bulb size, you can always refer to this bulb size checker to verify the proper bulb size for your vehicle.
Hikari Basic LED kit: Available Bulb Sizes
|Single Beam||Dual Beam|
|H1||9003 / H4|
|H7||9004 / HB1|
|H8||9005 / HB3|
|H9||9006 / HB4|
|H11||9007 / HB5|
|*||9008 / H13|
|*||9012 / HIR2|
Hikari LED Kit: Features
- Flawless adjustable beam pattern ensures safe operation of the Hikari LEDs. It means that your headlights with these LEDs on will not produce that dangerous glare.
- Lasting service and reliability. In average, Hikari LEDs last over 30.000 hours, while the best halogen headlight bulbs can boast working within 1.800 – 2.000 hours.
- Hikari LED headlight bulbs do not contain fragile components. Unlike HID or halogen bulbs, these LED bulbs do not have that tiny capsule with gas or tungsten, so they are not likely to get easily damaged due to vibration caused by vehicle operation.
- Hikari LED bulbs contain mini fans, that operate as cooling units. They are powerful enough to eliminate heat produced by the headlight bulbs, but are small enough to be compatible with the majority of OEM duct covers of US cars, trucks and SUVs.
- Bulbs from the basic Hikari LED headlight kit withstood a serious temperature challenge test. While the normal operating temperature of these bulbs is only 150F, they worked within a week in non-stop mode at 300F. By the end of the 7th day, the bulbs did not fail.
- Note, that some newer vehicles may require extra load resistors for flawless and error-free operation of LED headlight bulbs. These resistors are not included into the kit and are shipped separately.
Keep browsing Hikari LED website to read more about lighting solutions!
See special offers!
Submit your review
The best lights I could get for $50 per kit from Amazon. Fast shipping, installation instruction came with the kit.
I picked up these LEDs for my Tacoma, and they work just fine, way better than the stock ones. They are brighter and are not blue like Chinese LEDs from Amazon.